1. Entrants must be resident in the UK and be aged 16 or over. Entrants must be from a brewery. Muntons, (“the Promotor”) reserve the right to refuse an entry if deemed suspicious or unrelated to a brewery. Muntons will post prize draw opportunities on www.muntons.com which will incorporate within them, the opportunity, the mechanic to enter, closing time and dates. To enter the Muntons “Goody Pallet” (“The Promotion”), Entrants must email firstname.lastname@example.org or use https://www.muntonsmalt.com/goody-pallet/ and follow the instructions – only one entry per brewery. The Goody Pallet promotion is free to enter and no purchase is necessary.
2. Entries must not be submitted through agents or third parties, and any such entries will be invalid.
3. The Closing Date for final entries in this Promotion will be Thursday 30th June 2016 at 23.59hrs.
4. The Promoter will not be held responsible for any entries that are delayed or lost in transmission.
5. There are 6 Goody pallets to be won. The winners will be contacted by the Promoter to arrange facilitation of their prize. Each Winner will be responsible for all other costs prior to and after fulfilment of the prize, and not otherwise provided herein.
6. No cash or other alternatives to the Prize is available, and not transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash. Each Prize must be claimed by the person named on the official winning Prize Draw submission within 14 days of notification from the Promoter (in accordance with Clause 6). Failure to claim the Prize within this period, shall lead to the Prize being forfeited and will entitle the Promoter to redraw another winner without liability.
7. The names of each of the Winners can be obtained by sending a stamped addressed, envelope addressed to Muntons, Cedar Maltings, Needham Road, Stowmarket, Suffolk, IP14 2AG
8. The Promoter reserves the right to use the name of each Winner for the purpose of publicity without charge, and the Winners hereby consent to the same.
9. Events may occur that render awarding the Prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter and the entrant agrees that no liability shall be attached to the Promoter as a result thereof. The Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative Prize of equal value should this prove necessary.
10. By entering the Muntons Goody Pallet promotions, all entrants confirm they have read, accepted and agree to be bound to the Terms and Conditions.
11. Employees of Muntons PLC, its associated companies, its retailers and agencies or individuals associated with this promotion are not eligible for entry.
12. The Promoter is Muntons PLC, Cedar Maltings, Needham Road, Stowmarket, Suffolk, IP14 2AG. Please do not send entries to this address.
13. The promotion and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.